Extending the Limits of Your IT Infrastructure with Cloud Managed Services
Almost every enterprise today considers implementing cloud services for IT infrastructure for the following common reasons:
- ntroduce scalability and flexibility into existing services, avoiding capital investments;
- Minimize work effort on infrastructure support;
- Ensure business continuity and flawless disaster recovery;
- Increase stability and security of operations in the cloud.
Stactt offers integration with a full scope of cloud services to introduce cloud-based solutions into your IT infrastructure management and to ensure reliable, smooth and cost-efficient infrastructure implementation, migration, and maintenance.
Cloud Migration Planning and Design
- Analyze business demand and existing infrastructure;
- Define proper cloud migration strategy;
- Provide cost and risk assessment;
- Deliver new infrastructure layout design;
- Create project plan and timeline.
Cloud Solution Implementation
- Private cloud: Microsoft Azure Stack, VMware vCloud Air;
- Public cloud: Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Suite & Cloud Platform;
- Hybrid cloud: Microsoft Office 365, Azure IaaS & PaaS, AWS hybrid cloud.
Post-Migration Cloud Support
- Verify backup strategy, disaster recovery, and failover;
- Measure KPIs, performance, and efficiency;
- Execute handover to operation and provide day-to-day 24/7 support.
Migrate to the cloud with ease. Get counsel from our seasoned cloud experts.